Updates of "Death rather than Humiliation" Battle of #Daraa

Eldorar Alshamia Editor | 15 April, 2017
   Views

ElDorar AlShamia:

Al-Bonyan al-Marsous operations room composed of several revolutionary factions in the province of Daraa, took a major step to capture the entire Menshiyah district on Friday following renewed attacks on the Syrian regime’s sites over there.

The operations room took over 85 residential blocs, the most prominent of which is the Al-Muqsam Block, an operations room to connect the sectors of the Syrian regime forces. It also includes military headquarters belonging to leading officers, in addition to 4 military checkpoints and barriers, ElDorar’s correspondent confirmed.

According to the correspondent, 85% of Al-Manshiyah has become under the control of the operations room’s  revolutionary factions , leaving only 15% of the total area of ​​the neighborhood held by the Assad forces.

It is quite importance to seize the Al-Manshiyah in order to block the Syrian regime's attempts to return to Nisib border crossing with Jordan and activate its work economically and politically, rebels suggest.